Lowes organization uses the My Lowes Life portal to schedule the employees’ tasks and provide other relevant information. The portal sends notifications and reminders to complete the task. Moreover, the portal also helps get all forms of updates, rules & regulations, and other benefits information.
But now, Lowes has taken one step ahead and launched a new application known as Lowes KRONOS, a form of mobile application. Lowes employees can easily install this application on their Smartphones and access the information related to work schedules.
Now, employees don’t need to open the browser repeatedly to get the updates. Here, we’ll provide you with complete details about Lowes Kronos Workforce Login for employees and the uses of the app. Let’s have a look.
What is KRONOS Lowes?
As already discussed above, KRONOS Lowes is a mobile application that helps provide work schedule information to Lowes employees. Recently, Kronos incorporation initiated their partnership with companies like Lowes to offer their employment workforce schedule services.
This application is also known as the Lowesnet employee portal. The Lowes has already been using services of the Kronos for a long time, and till now, the Kronos Login has been used for managing the employee work schedule. The third-party services are available at MyLowesLife.com. With this, employees can quickly access their work schedule and other details.
Uses of Kronos Lowes Login Portal
Kronos Lowes Login portal is useful to know about the work schedule and other things mentioned below:
- Track the work schedule time
- Track your next day working schedule
- Manage your timecard
- Monitor your remaining duty hours
- Track the time-off action request.
Kronos Lowes is also useful for keeping employees updated about the current news of the company and other significant benefits. The employees can also get information about the Lowes employee’s benefits through this Kronos Lowes Login portal.
Lowes Kronos Login in Desktop, How to do that?
Though it’s a mobile application, you can also login into your desktop computers. Follow these steps to login on the desktop.
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of Lowes Kronos Login. Or Mylowes.com. Log in with your sales number or account and the password the company gives.
- Now, select any of the options based on the type of profile, such as (part-time or the full time)
- On the top corner of the screen/page, tap on the KRONOS option.
- From the menu, tap on “My Work & Absence Summary“. By tapping on the option, you will get information about the work schedule.
- In the Kronos Lowes application, employees also get their weekly updates about their work schedule in advance. This helps to stay informed and manage work accordingly.
Lowes Kronos App Login
Employees can easily access their work schedules by using this Kronos mobile application. Here are the steps to follow to login into the Lowes Kronos.
- The app is now renamed with the name UKG Workforce Central. Before you check your work schedule, download the official application from the Apple store or Android stores. The application is available on Google Play store, also with the name UKG Workforce or Kronos. You can easily search for the application from the search bar.
- Once you find the application, click on it to download it. The application may take a few seconds to download. Once downloaded, install the application on your mobile device.
- After installation, click on the application and open it.
- You will be directed to the login page. If you are an existing employee of the Lowes, you have the account number/sales number & password.
- Now, you can easily check your work schedule from the menu bar. Click on the Schedule and My Shift tab section to learn about the work schedule and other activities.
- Moreover, you can also have your weekly updates about your work schedule to stay updated and manage your work accordingly.
General Issues with Lowes Kronos Server
Some employees face issues while login into the application. At the same time, some of the employees cannot access this application when they are at home. These are some of the issues associated with the Lowes Kronos Server. The issues arise when the website is under maintenance. The issue may arise when you have used the wrong login credentials.
The most common issue is when the portal updates or refreshes its settings. This is the reason why many employees are unable to access the application. During the scheduled maintenance duration, you can skip login or wait for some time because the application is on off-mode, and you cannot access your work schedule properly.
In that situation, you can wait and have patience. Kindly try to login into the application after a few minutes. Sometimes, the application may take hours to upgrade. So, you can wait for some hours to log in again.
Many employees face login problems when trying to access the application from the desktop. In that case, employees can download the Kronos App on the desktop or their mobile phones. Also, check for the internet connection because sometimes, due to internet trouble, you cannot log in to the application.
If you’re still facing trouble in login and services are not accessible, use the application after a few hours. Still, if you face the same issue, we recommend connecting with customer support services or the HR team. They help to resolve the issue quickly. Moreover, you can also contact the HR team by telephone and via email.
How to Get KRONOS Login Support
If you need assistance or Login support to resolve the issue associated with the Kronos application, then the employee can directly call the HR managers for the logon support. Make sure to call them when you are at work. If the manager cannot reach out to resolve your problem or the employee at home, then the HR manager can connect you with Lowe’s HR login support team at +1-844-475-6937 or via +1-844-HR LOWES.
To know more details associated with the Kronos Login, we request you to call the HR team directly on the toll-free numbers.