Nothing is surprising in forgetting the credentials for the login or sometimes there may be a glitch and one may have to reset the credentials. Whenever a person encounters trouble with the Myloweslife portal login, one must first try:
- Trying to check if the domain they are in is the authentic and correct login portal domain of the company website.
- Checking if the credential entered are in proper alphabet cases and there is no mistake from the user end.
- Trying to login from another browser or trying by clearing the cookies. One may even try to use different devices like laptops, mobile, etc.
Steps to Change Username/Password)?
If there is still no sign of logging in then, surely, one has misplaced either the username or password. It is quite common to forget them, especially when there are several accounts on different platforms and none should be guilty as there’s a solution for everything. All that one needs to do is follow the steps:
- The basic step is to click on forget password situated below the login button. If in case the username is wrong it would mention it else it will proceed further to reset the forgotten password.
- The link would go to a new page where a question would be asked. This security question would be the same that one had filled while filling the form of the portal and had submitted it to HR.
- When the answer matches, it would take the user to another page that would contain the information to guide a person to create or generate a new password. For a strong password generation, the system recommends using alphanumeric patterns and a special character along with it.
- If a person, even after resetting the password is facing some issues or errors then the user must contact the HR for the further procedure to reset it.
Handling several platform passwords can be quite difficult. Therefore one must go for a common password for every place so that it is not just easy to remember but one does not have to get confused because of it.